Monday, 23 January 2012

New Beginnings - Publication Day!!!


Thank you for joining me here on the official publication day of my debut novel New Beginnings.  


Web Splash
A lot of lovely bloggers have signed up for my Web Splash, so please do take a look at their sites today. You can find links to all of their blogs here, and on them you will find interviews, guest blogs, reviews and more. If you have a blog and would like to sign up, you can still do so until the end of today.

Writing Competitions
This is my second writing competition, and this time I am having a competition for children as well as one for adults. The competition for children is over on my other blog Writing for Children and Teens, now.  The competition for adults will go live on this blog at midnight (UK time) tonight. I know, I know, what a tease. But today is all about New Beginnings.

Giveaways
I will be doing some random giveaways today, which will take place on my Facebook author page.

Prizes
The person who comments on the highest number of blog posts about New Beginnings (from my Web Splash linky list) by 10am GMT on 24th January is going to receive a prize – they will be able to chose a signed copy of either of my books, or one free entry to the writing competition. The only rule with this is you have to make it obvious you have read the posts in your comments.

The blogger who receives the most clicks through my linky list today will also receive a prize as above.


If you are able to help spread the word on Twitter today, please use the hashtag #NewBeginnings


Thank you to everyone who has already read New Beginnings. If you haven’t, you can find out how to get your own copy of it here.


Thanks for visiting my blog today. It’s a very special day for me and it’s lovely to have you here.

40 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! :D Hope you have a fab day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck today-hope it all goes really well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I wish I could spend the day celebrating with you but I have to go to work. My post is scheduled to go up later this morning and I'll be back this evening to see how your special day went.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations -- a fabulous achievement and hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck Rebecca! Hope your Web Splash causes waves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Rebecca. Have a fab day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rebecca, just stopping by to say congratulations! I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rebecca. Congratulations on publication day. It's a great book. Have a fabulous time. Best wishes from one children's author to another.
    Trevor Forest

    ReplyDelete
  10. I clicked over from Talli's to wish you well ... Happy Launch Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting, Joanne! It was such a fun day yesterday. Pleasure to meet you!

      Delete
  11. Hi, Rebecca. What a fun and interesting approach. I'm really looking forward to reading New Beginnings and wish you all the luck and success there is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina, and CONGRATULATIONS, you have won the prize for commenting on the most blog posts!! I will be in touch.

      Delete
  12. Best of luck Rebecca - although from the looks of things I doubt you'll need much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Huge congratulations on this very special day. May you have a massive success on sales.

    CJ x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with your New Beginnings!

    xx Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jazzy. I hope you find the book helpful for your boy xx

      Delete
  15. Hope you’re having a successful launch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun. And tiring! Thanks for playing such a fab part in it Pete (and Jenny!).

      Delete
  16. Jeff the Wonderful Cyber-Bartender: What a great reason to come out of semi-retirement! (I'm so glad my tux still fits!) Now, to make this a REAL virtual party!

    Jeff sets up the champagne fountain, the blush wine fountain, the chocolate milkshake fountain, the smoothie fountain, and the bottles of fine wine and beer. He then mingles with the crowd, expertly pouring and mixing all kinds of virtual drinks for the partygoers.

    Woo, I'm so proud of you. ::Big hugs:: Keep being awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Bama, I haven't seen Jeff in a while. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog :o)

      Delete
  17. Had to dash out so missed the fun - I hope it went well for you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just bought the book, looking forward to settling down for a good read... Congratulations again.. M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog, Marie, and for buying the book too. So kind of you! x

      Delete
  19. Congratulations. The book sounds fabulous! I love the cover too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle. I am glad you like the cover - the picture couldn't be more suitable for the story, I have to say I was delighted with it too.

      Delete